MSI IPC Releases MS-9A97 the New Edge Computer Series
Mon, 04 November 2019
DIN-rail designed Box PC with 3 sides I/O interface, including 2 gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 RS-232/422/485 ports with isolation option, 1 HDMI port and 1 Mini-DP. This powerful industrial computer is perfect for machine automation, data collection in systems engineering, automation and data transmission applications.
MS-9A97 measures 35*153*130mm and is fitted with Intel® Apollo lake E3940 processor. Its compact dimensions are appropriate for applications installed in limited space but requiring I/O flexibility and enhanced performance. The system also features with onboard 4Gb LPDDR4-2400MHz memory and 64Gb mSATA storage, which is good for vibration and ease of use. HDMI and Mini-DP ports also enable dual display output to achieve up to 4K/2K resolution. For connectivity, it has 4 openings reserved for antenna, dual Mini-PCIe slots for mSATA, WIFI and 3G/4G.
Moreover, MS-9A97 also supports MSI IPC's exclusive HIDAC Industrial IoT software for smart device monitoring and management. This ultra-compact BOX PC is with DIN-rail installation and can be mounted using VESA or wall mount as an option.
- Intel® Apollo lake E3940
- 3 sides I/O with onboard LPDDR4 2400MHz, up to 4GB & 64G mSATA storage (default)
- 2 independent displays: HDMI & Mini-DP
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN
- 4 USB ports (2x USB 3.0, 2x USB2.0) & 2 COM ports
- Dual Mini-PCIe slots for mSATA, WIFI & 3G/4G
- ATX/AT Switch, reset button & Power/HDD LED
- DC-in 12V with DC Jack & 3-pin Pheonix
- 4 openings reserved for antenna
- Optional support COM isolation & Power OCP/OVP
- Slim and fanless system design with thin 35mm
- IEC 61373 compliance
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com