MSI Launched 4th Gen Industrial Mini-ITX Board with Haswell/Broadwell Solutions
Tue, 31 March 2015
As industrial applications increasingly require higher processing performance now than ever before, MSI released MS-98G5 industrial mainboard with superior processing and graphic capability in response. MS-98G5 is a Mini-ITX board based on Intel® 4th Gen QM87/HM86 architecture that come support with BGA-type Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor, multiple displays, 1 PCIe(x16), 8 USB 2.0 & 4 USB 3.0 ports, 5 COM ports, SATA 3.0 connector, and 2 mini-PCIe slots. The flexible and rich design along with the auto-switch DC 12/19V power inputs bring system integrators more possibilities of display deployment, I/O connection, and extra expansion.
MS-98G5 is also featured with its multiple displays with HDMI, DP, DVI-I, and LVDS outputs and the HD Graphics. The brilliant display capability and the high-performance Intel® 4th Gen kernel make it an ideal solution for various industrial applications, such as HMI control, ATM, Kiosk, intelligent transportation system, medical, networking, and many more automation fields.
- BGA-type Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor
- 3 independent displays with HDMI, DP, DVI-I, and LVDS
- Dual GbE LAN with iAMT (EIA+QM87)
- 2 x DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz memory up to 16GB
- 1 x PCIe(x16) with riser card extends to x8+x8 or x8+x4+x4
- 8 x USB2.0; 4 x USB3.0; 5 x COM; SATA 3.0; 2 x mini-PCIe slots
- Auto-switch DC power 12/19V