MSI MS-9A75 5th Gen Slim Fanless System Fulfills Your Display-critical Applications
Wed, 29 July 2015
MSI WindBOX series embedded computer family members are known as slim, compact, yet powerful solutions for the reliable operation in industrial applications. Recently, MSI is pleased to release WindBOX III Advanced, MS-9A75, to enhance the completeness of WindBOX series embedded system.
Aiming at display-demanding applications in limited installation space, the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 is a true slim and compact fanless system based on the 5th Gen Intel® Broadwell ULT Core i5 Mini-ITX board. MS-9A75 utilizes the latest Intel® scheme that support 3 independent displays (2 x DP & 1 x DVI-I) and Intel® HD Graphics 5500, together offering excellent processing and graphic capabilities. For users’ easy maintenance, MS-9A75’s bottom cover is with convenient removable design for quick access to 2.5” HDD/SSD, memory, and 2 full size mini-PCIe. The brilliant processing power, 3 independent displays, dual Intel® GbE LAN, the rich I/O, and the industrial DC-in 19V/65W power make WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 a great solution for digital signage, KIOSK, medical, security, and many more.
• Slim and fanless system design with Mini-ITX board
• 5th Gen Intel® Broadwell ULT Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor
• Support DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 16GB memory
• 3 independent display: 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I (support DVI-D and VGA via Y cable)
• 2 x Intel® GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB2.0, 1 or 2 x COM, audio, and lockable DC jack
• Flexible design for easy maintenance on 2.5” HDD/SSD, memory & 2 full size mini-PCIe
• DC-in 19V/65W adaptor
To learn more about the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 embedded PC, please visit: