MSI IPC Showcase Its ATX Board MS-98M9 with Intel® Cascade Lake Platform
Mon, 07 October 2019
Comes with Dual Intel® 10 GbE LAN and Daul 1 GbE LAN design MS-98M9 is powered by Intel® Xeon® scalable processors. The sufficient network bandwidth offers the fast data transmission speeds between edge computers and cloud servers.
This ATX industrial motherboard MS-98M9 is designed with Intel® C622 / C621 PCH to meet different user requirement. For expansion, it supports 2 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x8, 2 PCIe x4, and 1 mini-PCIe slots. It also equipped with 6 RDIMMs, DDR4 slots up to 192GB of ECC RDIMMs / LRDIMMs memory.
Its diverse range of I/O interfaces include 4 LAN ports, 2 RS-232/422/485 ports, 4 RS-232 ports, 6 USB 3.0 ports, 7 USB 2.0 ports, and 8 SATA 3.0 (RAID 0,1,5,10)
For enhanced security, MS-98M9 supports TPM 2.0 onboard (option). It also supports Intel® VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) with maximum 4 * M.2 NVMe storage.
- 6 RDIMMs, DDR4 2133/2400/2666 MHz, up to 192GB
- Dual Intel® 10 GbE LAN & Dual Intel® 1 GbE LAN
- 13 USB ports (6x USB 3.0, 7x USB 2.0), 6 COM ports, 8 SATA 3.0 & 1x PS/2
- 2 PCIe x16 (Signal configured as 2 PCIe x16 or 4 PCIe x8 or 1 PCIe x16 + 2 PCIe x8)
- 1x M key & 1x E key
- Intel® VROC for RAID function with NVMe storage
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com