MSI IPC's MS-9A95 AIoT Edge Computer Wins "Taiwan Excellence Award 2020" & "Computex Best Choice Award 2019"
Mon, 11 November 2019
MSI IPC's MS-9A95 honored with both Taiwan Excellence Award 2020 & Computex Best Choice Award 2019 based on the 1st access to AIoT areas with 2 application platforms have actually implemented with the company's servers for data analysis.
- Cloud PBX Solution：
The extension application platform
- Call Center Solution：
The global customer service management platform
MSI IPC launched the cloud extension of AIoT edge computer and the global customer service intelligent management industrial Box PC, MS-9A95 locked the "smart IOT(Internet of Things)" system integration market, positioned in high-performance high-priced products with high efficiency and low energy consumption, with 3 independent displays supporting for true HDMI 2.0 4K2K high-quality design which is suitable for visual image data transfer.
Industry's 1st unique image circuit design, a single image signal source through the DVI-I interface, intelligent detection and switching DVI-D or VGA image display, while integrating high-efficiency, fanless cooling, low energy consumption operating architecture, and support for -10 to 50 degree wide operating temperature. MS-9A95’s ultra-thin 29mm design is also apply for digital signage player, embedded system Box PC and more industrial automation space limited application.
- Cost & time benefit：All in one system design (CTI, CRM, Soft Switch integrated & ease of maintenance)
- Customer behavior tracking to increase customer repurchase intention
- Real time exception management
- Problem count and classify, quickly response product problems
- Human resource management：in-time adjustment, shift arrangement, cross-region backup
- Multi-channel input integrated in one processing page
- Multiple communication channel：Call, Line chat & WeChat
- Slim and fanless system design with 29mm thinness
- Easy maintain for 2x Memory, 2 x Mini-PCIe, SIM Card Slot, 2.5”HDD (all on bottom side)
- Intel® Kaby Lake-U/Skylake-U or Apollo Lake-I Series Processor